If a product defect becomes apparent during the warranty period, you can register the defect directly in your customer account. For a quick and smooth process, a prior registration of the defect is mandatory.
- Damage caused by improper operation is not covered by warranty. Further information can be found in our warranty policy, as well as in our general terms and conditions.
- An exact error description helps the service center to process your warranty claim as quickly as possible
- A defective product must arrive at the latest on the last day of the warranty period to us or to the responsible service center, despite prior registration.
- You will find the appropriate return label under "Print document". Then you only need to send the defective product to the address indicated in the process for your service case.
- You will find the return label directly at the bottom right of the print preview.
A product was damaged during transport
Please report your shipping damage as a defective product immediately after receiving the order.
In order to check the error with our logistics partners, we need a photo of the damaged product and the packaging.
We will check your request together with our logistics partners and inform you as soon as possible about the further steps.